Happy Tuesday! I know many of you were back at work today and I hope it went well. Today was a wee hectic, as I expected. Being in the customer service industry can be a trip, y’all!
Today’s topic for the 365 challenge is What’s the 11th item on your bucket list?
You know, I’ve never really sat down and wrote out a bucket list. I’ll just go over some things I’d like to do before I kick it.
- See a baseball game in all the MLB ballparks.
- Go to Spring Training. I’d prefer seeing my St. Louis Cardinals in Florida, but I would jump at the chance to check out spring training in Arizona, too.
- Lots of travel :
- Vermont in the fall
- A safe tropical location with a beautiful beach
- Grand Canyon
- Any place I can take my camera and shoot some beautiful pix. Etc., etc.!
- Running/Walking a Half Marathon. That seems like a lofty goal with my foot still healing but I still want to do it. And I will!
- Relax with a book on the beach. Gulf Coast or South Carolina, either one works!
What are your some of your bucket list items? Do you know your 11th item!? I would love to hear ’em!